Policy on Personal Information Protection
The information on this page was last updated on May 31, 2022.
Interpretation and Definitions
Under the following criteria, the meanings of words with capitalized first letters are defined. The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are written in singular or plural form.
- Account means an individual account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Myschoolpress
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to Nigeria
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Myschoolpress, accessible from https://www.myschoolpress.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We may ask You to supply Us with personally identifying information that can be used to contact or identify You while using Our Service. Information that can be used to identify you includes but is not limited to:
First name and last name
When you use the Service, Usage Data has gathered automatically.
Usage Data may comprise Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You access, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may collect certain information automatically when You access the Service via or through a mobile device, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, Your mobile device’s IP address, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser whenever you visit our Service or use a mobile device to access the Service.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Flash Cookies. Certain parts of our Service may collect and store information about Your choices or activities on our Service using local stored objects (or Flash Cookies). Flash Cookies are not controlled by the same browser preferences as browser cookies. Please see “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main Where can I change the settings for disabling or deleting local shared objects flash.html#main Where can I change the settings_
Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) are little electronic files that allow the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
“Persistent” cookies and “Session” cookies are two types of cookies. When you go offline, persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device, but session cookies are destroyed when you exit your browser. More information on cookies may be found here: TermsFeed Generator created cookies.
For the objectives outlined below, we employ both session and persistent cookies:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are required for the Website to provide you with services and to allow you to enjoy some of its features. They aid in the authentication of users and the prevention of fraudulent account use. The services that You have requested cannot be offered without these Cookies, and We only use these Cookies to provide those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember decisions You make on the Website, such as your login information or language selection. These Cookies are used to provide You a more personalized experience and to prevent You from having to re-enter your choices every time You visit the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Usage Data will be kept by the Company for internal analysis. Except where this data is utilized to reinforce the security or to improve the operation of Our Service, or when We are legally compelled to store this data for longer periods of time, Usage Data is kept for a shorter amount of time.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your data, including Personal Data, is processed in the Company’s offices and any other locations where the parties engaged in the processing are situated. It implies that this information might be transmitted to — and stored on — systems outside of Your state, province, nation, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection regulations may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
We care about the security of Your Personal Data but keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or technique of electronic storage, is completely safe. While we make every effort to secure Your Personal Data using commercially reasonable techniques, we cannot guarantee its total security.
No one under the age of 13 is allowed to use our service. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under thirteen. Please notify Us if You are a parent or guardian and are aware that Your kid has supplied Us with Personal Data. If We learn that We have obtained Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, We will take measures to erase the data from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your data and Your nation requires parental consent, We may need Your parent’s permission before collecting and using such data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.myschoolpress.com/contact-us